Monday, October 25, 2004

 
Please be warned. Sometimes I just write whatever random thoughts hit me and so certain parts within the same blog entry may seem like discrete bits and pieces that are so disparate that no sense of continuity or logic connects them, that's because they are so.

I think I am beginning to find some enjoyment in what I do. I am empowered to manipulate others. Hey if you think I am a bitch, you know what? Guilty as charged! I like to make things difficult for others and watch them cringe. Be rude to co-workers and then pull a sweet gesture on them, alternating between passive and aggressive behaviors. My sole objective? To drive them nuts big time! HAHAHA

I was told to go for training. What damn it? You think yours truly needs training? Not in a mil' years, you spider! You should go for additional training on how to spin cobwebs since you already excel in spinning tales! It's my personal time, and if I choose to rot in front of the black box, that's my freedom. You don't take it from me, don't even dream. You would wake up in cold sweat and wish you never had to hit the bed again! I don't have to feel compelled to do anything I don't want to, spider. Yes I said that. Sue me, or simply go f--- another fellow spider!

Talking about spinning tales, spider. I have some scores to settle with you. Do I report to you now? I didn't know you pull my strings. You know why I CHOOSE what I do? Cos I don't need spiders breathing down on my neck. If I wanna go for long lunches and salon appointments on Thursdays that spill into an early and looong weekend. damn it, that's my choice and I need not account it to anyone but myself!.

That's it for today. That wasn't so bad. That spider is still wriggling, apparently my poison is not potent enough. Well, enough to make you suffer.

I am not a cruel person, in fact I am kind to animals in real life.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?