Saturday, October 30, 2004

 

Surfeit of the sweetest things

Complexion is much better today. The spots on the forehead have almost gone away. And overall, it looks more radiant or is it the lighting in my room? May I add that pores are smaller too. I hope it stays this way. Still waiting for the blush on my cheeks to return. Well I will just slap on more blusher until then.

The thing about my complexion is that the more I fuss over it, the worse it seems to become. When I was in college, I left it to my body's devices most of the time and once in a while, some moisturiser at night when the weather gets too dry. When I left college 2 years ago, I decided that I should take precautions early to combat the effects of aging. That's when I started using whitening masks and essences, anti-wrinkle cream, eye cream for the region below the eyes, sun-screen and incidentally that's when problems started to surface.

Perhaps, I should just reconcile myself to the fact that our bodies know best. Well, it's possible to have too much of a good thing, isn't it?

I would like to write more, but it's difficult to write at ease in the close proximity of another person.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?