Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 
Bad bad cough today. It's so bad that I feel like vomitting and my throat feels itchy. It must have been the oily noodles I had last night. I am swearing off noodles for a while. It's not supposed to be oily, it's supposed to be noodles in a clear soup, but it looked like it was bathed in oil. Yucks! and I was dumb for eating that crap.

I am contemplating doing something really mean. Mean but justified, at least justifiable to some extent. To someone I hardly know but who pissed me off with her attitude. It wouldn't result in her dismissal ( I am not that big a meanie yet). I think a disciplinary warning would be sufficient remedy for me, though I am not sure if a disciplinary record would put her job security in jeopardy. Bad as her attitude was, it doesn't warrant a dismissal. But she needs to be put in her place.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?