Monday, November 15, 2004

 
Bummer. Lost one deal today. BUMMER. It was within my grip. I know who screwed it up for me. You are such a fucking bastard. Go screw yourself over. I hope that guy and gal you chose fuck themselves silly and screw you witless!

I have no idea why spewing expletives seems to be a universal way, and a very efficacious way at that, of letting off some steam. Well, what can I say? It's what we call collective wisdom. It has a calming effect on the nerves, which is exactly the thing I need to reinstate my emotional balance.

It would be even more therapeutic if I could scream my head off to that fucker in person, or at least over the phone. Haven't quite figure a way to do that without losing her fucking account for good. So till then, this blog will be at the receiving end. I hate that I can't show my displeasure in more obvious ways (my subtle hints may be lost on her) at the way she handled the whole situation. Damm pissed I was, and yet my sweet voice and demeanor betrayed nothing. Sometimes I disgust myself. I hope she gleaned something from my affected laugh though. Well maybe not.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?