Thursday, November 04, 2004

 
I think I am losing my voice. Well at least now it seems I have a legitimate reason to be obnoxious to the people who get on my nerves. When you are on the verge of losing your voice, you are entitled to tantrums. Too much to take? When I actually lose my voice, those people can experience the full intensity of my wrath.

Remember the mean thing I was contemplating yesterday? I thought better of it and decided against it. I don't think I would ever have done it anyway. I admit I over-reacted (I blame the bad cough for this). But I still think she needs to be put firmly in her place, though I am not sure I am the best person to do it. Perhaps I can stir it a little with other co-workers? Just an evil thought, and it's not uncommon when you are feeling a little under the weather. We have evil thoughts all the time but we don't act on all of them. A fundamentally good person exercises discretion and restraint through her rational thought process and weigh the consequences of her actions before she acts. And that pest is hellava lucky that I am one such good person.

The truth of the matter is, some of the pesky stuff that happens are nothing more than a mild annoyance in the grand scheme of things. It's all in a day's work. A bothersome sore to the eye they may be, but it would make my life a lot more pleasant if I just let them pass.

But my feelings to those pesky stuff, however much of an over-reaction or exaggeration they are, are no less valid. I try not to unload it on real people in real life, but those repressed feelings still need an outlet, and this blog seems like a viable avenue. So I choose to spew poison here rather than acknowledge them in real life. Such a loser I am.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?