Thursday, March 03, 2005

 
I puked and puked and puked so many times. Started last night in the middle of the night. I think I even managed to vomit the breakfast from yesterday. What happened? Just started vomitting and I don't even know what triggered it. I am now scared to eat or drink anything, even fluids. Even scared to talk. Even scared to stand up or lie down. I just want to sit in a comfortable position. I feel so weak now. I want to go to the doc's but am too weak to do so. I dare not even swallow my saliva. I don't know how the stomach would react to any external fluids. I feel giddy. I am alone in the apartment. Nic is at work. Everyone is at work. I should probably call the doctor for a house visit.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?