Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 
Last night I asked Nic what he wanted me to do for him if he won the game.
'Nothing you won't already do for me.' he said.
Perfect answer, isn't it? It's so flattering to me. There's more to come.
'Guess what I would want you to do for me if I won?' I asked him.
'Nothing I won't already do for you.' he said.
'Awww...' my heart went.

Man, my man has a knack for giving the perfect answers these days. That's why he deserves every bit of my love. Or did he say all that so that I would go easy on him during the game??

'Ok, I want to see you put your money where your mouth is when I actually win.' (I meant this literally...haha...remember my Gucci or LV bag?)
'Sure if you will put me in your mouth first.'
This caught me by surprise really. I think I must have looked really uncomfortable. And he quickly added, 'just kiddin' you.'

Hmm, you had better be. Ok, perhaps a bonus for you if you are really sweet during the getaway.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?