Saturday, May 28, 2005

 
Bonding session on Friday night went well. I expected worse, and really it could have been worse. Nic joined us only toward the end of it for about half an hour or so. It wasn't so bad. I drank a little, chatted a little. One random guy (not a colleague) tried hitting on me and flirted with me alittle. That's about it.

While we waited for Nic's car, guess who we saw outside the hotel? JJ and his gf!! He acted nonchalent, or maybe he really was. I couldn't care less. They chatted with us a little and we said our byes when Nic's car came. You know why JJ should dump her? Cos she looked and dressed like a whore. Even Nic thinks that. Her boobs were almost overflowing from her bare-back top with such two tiny flaps in the front, they were barely covering them. Her skirt was hideous, so was that atrocious whorish belt. Her body's hot, but not her face! JJ, for your own sake, please dump her. Luckily I was dressed to turn heads. A flowy black number, with prints with my spanking new black boots to match! See what you are missing out on, you moron!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?