Monday, May 09, 2005

 
He called just a while ago. We talked a little and I was quite unresponsive, in the hope that this would prompt him into saying something at all. Nearing the end of the conversation, he still hadn't say a word on this. So I just blurted out I can't believe he's taking this as if nothing ever happened.

'Well cos nothing happened. It's nothing. What do you want me to do? Tell me and I will do it. I will never put condoms together with my toiletries again. Ever.'
'An apology would be nice. At least it will make me feel better.' Right after I said this, I began to analyse the psycho dynamics of an apology. If he apologises, it would point to a guilty conscience but if he doesnt it could only mean he isn't sorry for what he could have done. Confusing.
'Michelle, believe what you want. I really haven't done anything I should apologise for. Not even for mistakenly leaving condoms among my toiletries. So I won't apologise. Not even for you. And you know I would do just about anything for you.'

That's it. I just wanted you to say something about it, that is all. To acknowledge somehow that you know this is bothering me. This is exactly what I wanted to hear. It made me feel so much better already.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?