Sunday, May 22, 2005

 
JJ just sent me a text message to say he really wants to talk. He has real feelings for me. Couple of months ago, I would have been ecstactic. Now, not anymore. He's just a lot of crap. What's it going to accomplish? You are wishy-washy about breaking up with the gf. And before you actually get round to doing that, we aren't going to go further than this. If you do really have real feelings, as you claim, you would have gotten your feelings sorted out eons ago. There's just something very weird about wanting to make sure that a mutual understanding exists between us that I would date you if you really break up with her. Love is not like this. This is not like looking for a job, not wanting to end up with nothing. Break up with her cos you guys are not compatible. That's about the only valid reason for a breal-up. Pursue things further with me if you are really interested to do so. These two should be separate issues. The outcome of one shouldn't be contingent on another. And, most importantly, I don't expect you to break up with her. I don't expect anything from you, so please accord me the same understanding as well.

Gosh, I have so much on my plate as it is now. I don't need more trouble. I don't even want to talk to you. I am not in my most articulate frame of mind now, so everything I say or do would most likely be misconstrued.

And I showed his text message to Nic, for no reason other than I want to. He seemed nonchanlent about it and I asked him why. He said he's only worried about those that I don't show him. How true. Actually it's a subtle hint that I expect him to share such text messages he gets with me in future too. Hope he got it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?