Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

More Online Quizzes

Your Rising Sign is Scorpio



You're so intense and passionate - you're on fire!
You want to be an angel or a devil... you can't decide which. (So true!)

No wonder you seem moody and even a little dangerious.
You've got some major mystery going on, so work it! (Well, you know what I want most, don't you?? Make it happen, please!)

Your personality is the strongest of all signs, making you hard to deal with. (Yeah, Nic will agree with this.)
While you're ruthless to your enemies, you're loyal to your one true love. (So is everybody else, aren't they?)

What is Your Rising Sign?
Your Love Style is Ludus



You like to think of love as the ultimate game
And you love to play... even if it means lying a little (I am so not a player! I really am not. But this was what the "Keys to my heart" test prophesised too. Am I really one?? Ok granted, I lie occasionally, but they are harmless)
You're a bit afraid to be close, and you don't get too attached (True, especially at the start of a relationship, now this explains to some extent the sudden, unexpected and mysterious demise of so many of my previous relationships)
A serial dater, you tend to date a few people at once (No ! NO!!)
And it's all good, until one of your sweeties finds out!

What's" Your Love Style?
You Are the Individualist
4


You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.
You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.
You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.
Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.

(Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes to all. I am easily hurt, I am fragile, please handle me with care. Errm...I try to be expressive to the best of my ability, provided I am not crying and bawling, but am not sure if others understands where I am coming from or what I am getting at)


What number are you?
You Are A Romantic Realist

You are more romantic than 50% of the population.

You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...But you'd never admit it to your friends! (haha so true! emotional engagement is very important for me)

Are You Romantic or Realistic?
Your Seduction Style: The Natural
You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast. (I would like to believe this is true. If it's true, Nic, you have got for yourself a really hard combo, in other words a real gem, so treat her right!)

What Is Your Seduction Style?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?