Monday, May 09, 2005

 
My cellphone is broken. I dropped it and the battery was dislodged from the phone. It seems to work fine sometimes and not so at other times. And the camera function has gone bonkers together with all my photos, some of which I really love. Lesson to be learnt from this - Never ever store photos in phones for the long term. I have been meaning to develop some of my favorite ones for the longest time, but I happen to be a big fan of procrastination and thus never got round to doing it.

I am still upset about finding condoms amongst his toiletries. I don't know if I want him to talk about it or not. If he does, it could mean it's a big deal for him, and if it was a genuine mistake, it shouldn't be such a big deal for him. If he doesn't talk about it with me, he's ignoring my feelings and being totally insensitive about it. He obviously knows I am so bothered by it, so why doesn't he make an effort to reassure me. Well perhaps he thought he had reassured me enough and he didn't want to make it such a big deal by reassuring me so much to the extent it looks as if he really has something serious to be sorry for. Oh well, I have confused myself. Did I mention I am the BIGGEST fan of circular logic as well??
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?