Thursday, May 26, 2005

 
So Carrie won the American Idol competition. It's great!. My favorite idol contestant thus far, after Anthony of course. I think the two of them make such a cute couple. Like Ken and Barbie! Best of luck to both of you!

More quizzes...


Men See You As Playful

Men want a challenge and you are the perfect playmate. You know how to push men's buttons and attract a wide range of guys. You enjoy living and loving - it's one of your most attractive qualities. Men are often consumed with desire for you, and you love that!How Do Men See You? Take This Quiz :-)
Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

....While it's very flattering I can't say I agree with everything. Local guys find me too wild (gasp!) for their tastes, and caucasians find me not SPG enough. So I don't think I attract a wide range of guys. I think I most probably lucked out with G and Nic.


You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.What Kind of Chocolate Are You? Take This Quiz :-)
Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

... Yes, I don't forget a meaningful moment, even as seemingly insignificant they are to others!


You Are the Girl Next Door!

You're caring, warm, and the girl that nice guys want to marry.Uncomplicated and simple, you've got an easy going attitude guys love.But this doesn't mean you're dull - far from it!You're a great conversationalist, and you're an expert at living the good life.
... I don't think guys see me as the marrying kind. I just don't feel like it now but it's something I do definitely want to do it someday.
What Kind of Girl Are You? Take This Quiz :-)

Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.




Your Scent is Rose

Delicate, feminine, and soft
Your personality is fresh and understated
What Scent Are You? Take This Quiz :-)
Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

...well roses roses...who can resist them?


You are a Great Girlfriend

When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful. But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself. You're the perfect blend of independent and caring. You're a total catch - make sure your guy knows it too!Are You a Good Girlfriend? Take This Quiz :-)Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

... Haha. I just showed Nic the above.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?