Saturday, June 11, 2005

 

Cool Dollies again!!

OMG!! Are these dollies cool or what? I think the creators of these dollies, or dollie-makers as they are known as, are so so very incredibly talented. They would have very good careers in animation, multimedia or graphic design and most of all, fashion design!!! I had a rather short-lived aspiration to be a fashion designer when I was a little girl. But that career aspiration had to bite the dust as I can't draw anything decent to save my life. But kudos to these talented people!

First up, this retro doll. It's so classic, the polka dots, with a matching bag. So lovely, perfect for a costume party with a retro theme. Those black heels, I love them. As my feet are pretty small, I have a preference for heels with straps around the ankles so I can keep my feet in the heels. And they draw attention to, or at least have this slimming effect on our ankles. So ladies, it's a must-have.

Match the above-mentioned heels with this layered tube dress, and you have got a dollie equivalent of Mich, ready to party the night away!

This gown is so coool!!!! I am so gonna keep this pic. I don't think I will have a suitable occasion to wear it unless at my wedding. I am gonna tailor make this gown for my wedding, whenever that might be! OMG, they gave her matching blue eye shadows. Great! I love this attention to detail.

Slightly shorter and smaller than the black number above and just as gorgeous, if not more. I love this shade of blue. Time to add more colors to my wardrobe.

This is hot! But a tad whorish if worn on me. So if I ever wear such an outfit, it will only be at home and not in public. The black stockings are very similar to the pair I bought in Tokyo. It's not netted. It's just a netted pattern on the stocking. Very sweet.

Outfit for my next salsa dance session for Nic. He will luuuurrve it. But again, for Nic's eyes only, just to fulfill his wildest dreams and to make him happy. It's too cheerleader-like and cabaret like so I won't ever be seen in public in it.

From: http://www.dollielove.com
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?