Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 


From http://www.dolliecrave.com

My current obsession is with dollies. So cute and beautiful!!

Doll No. 1 is just so sweet I can't help but want to put it here. But I honestly don't think I will dress like her in real life. Her outfit is just to barbie-ish. But sweet!
No. 2 is more like me. In fact, I have more than a few pieces of such skirts and tops, but in more vibrant colors.
No. 3 was included cos of the bag! So was No. 7. My birthday is coming, so any one of these two would do, Nic!. And yes, I just sent him these two via email. Hope he got the hint!
No. 4 is another barbie-ish like doll. But I just have a weakness for boots, though I only have that one black pair that I always wear when I feel like wearing boots. I wish I have longer legs to carry them off. And I like her curls. I want to perm my hair like hers!
No. 6 and 7 are for Nic. I know he secretly likes such hot girls in hotter outfits, though he doesn't necessarily like them on me. I think I am too petite and will end up looking like a whore who tries too hard and unsuccessfully too!

Nic, I miss you lots.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?