Thursday, June 30, 2005

 
I like pretty things. I like looking at pretty things. And if I could afford it, I would love to own all the pretty things I have ever set my eyes on. *Falls back to earth with a heavy thud* Ok, otherwise, just looking is fine with me too.

I take this - looking at pretty things that is - very seriously. I religiously maintain scrap books, sorted out by category - fashion, nails, accessories, hair, and sub categories even - dresses, casual wear, office wear, hair color, hair styles etc. When I see something I really like from magazines or newspapers (print media mostly) or catologs, I will cut them out and paste them on my scrap books.

And Nic always teases me by saying he can read my heart's desires like a book, literally. He can always flip through one of my scrap books for gift ideas. If it matches something closely in my books, he can be sure it would be something I would like.

******
Just had a very disturbing conversation with a gf, who coincidentally is also unemployed. But she's having a hell lot rougher time than I am cos she said she's getting vibes from her bf that he wants to break up with her. And she wanted me to help brainstorm ideas to keep him. It's pathetic really, and mostly futile, I had wanted to tell her. But it's really easy for me to say cos I am not in her shoes. So it was a really depressing conversation. Anyway, it's just a hunch which might not materialise after all. But if it does, I hope she finds the courage to deal with it. Of course, I will be here for her, regardless.

********
Seems like I am not getting a lot done with my pet project today. I still have missing tracks. But somehow I don't feel the motivation to work on it. Because the deadline is more than 2 months away, so what's the hurry? But I may not be able to find time to do it once I get a job, which I hope would be soon, so I think I better try to do as much as I can while I can still afford the time to.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?