Monday, June 20, 2005

 
Is the end of another quarter coming again? Nic's gonna be busy busy busy again. I will just try to stay out of his way. *chuckles* Nah... I am just kidding, we are doing so great these days. But I think I had better not get too complacent lest I jinx it. Frankly, there are alot of things that should cheer me up a little, but I am hesitant about just indulging in the happy moments cos I am scared they will be taken away from me if I show my happiness too much.

Anyway, Nic found out about my idea of a birthday gift for him. All the ipod, mp3 talk with my gf has been driving me crazy. Frankly, I still have no idea how all these things fit into my grand scheme and it's really hard to contain my frustration. And when I am a tad frustrated, I whine quite a fair bit. He picked up on my whinning (just whinning about things in general) and sensed that something's not quite right with his psychotic gf again.

'So what are you now? Budding music producer?', he asked, as he looked at the messy array of cds and some random notes (on ipod, mp3 and notes on some of the favorite tracks from some cds I intend to include), in front of me as I busied myself with changing tracks, headphones over my head of messy hair. I really looked fresh from a madhouse.

So cat's out of the bag and surprise is no more. He agreed it's a very thoughtful gift. And boy was he touched, and he should be. I have never put this much thought into any gift, not even for G, so he should be flattered.

We were out shopping over the weekend. Gucci's sale was alright. Only one of the sale items caught my eye but I didn't get it cos I thought it was a tad common. I am nothing if I am not individualistic! Well, actually the overriding consideration was the price. The rest that I found nice weren't on sale. No LV too cos I didn't feel like it. Or rather, my wallet didn't feel like it.

Nic thinks I should look beyond LV and Gucci sometimes and consider other labels like Chanel and Dior for example. You know what, honey, I am always amenable to those if they come free.

And I saw this green layered dress from BCBG. Absolutely stunning. But again, my wallet got its way, so it's still looking pretty on the manequin.

I should probably start some sort of wish list. My birthday's coming soon and I hope someone's sweet enough to remember and perceptive enough to know what I want. *winks*
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?