Friday, June 24, 2005

 
Last night, when Nic got home, I was 'vegging' out in front of the tv and looking quite ... erm not ill. I attribute part of my wellness to my gleeful anticipation of my new dress.

He gave me a bemused look and said, ' You little liar. You are not ill at all. You are just lazy.'
I faked a hurt look and said ' I am still feeling feverish now. But I guess I recovered quite alot during the course of the day.' And this is true.
Him, 'Really? Let me see.'
As I offered my forehead to him, he tickled me in my ribs and all over, until I had to beg him to stop.
Him, 'See you are not that feverish after all, liar. Now model it for me, you evil imp.'
So model for him I did. The dress looked perfect.

He collected it himself in the end. He didn't want to ask his secretary as it was only about 20 mins out of the way. So thanks dear.

Nic said I am becoming a very good actress. I tried to convince him I really wasn't pretending to be more ill than I really was. I really wasn't. I was feeling really sick. But I made quite a speedy recovery during the day, after I took some meds and managed to sleep off the fever a little.

Him, 'Ok, I believe you.'
Me, 'Thank you.'
Him,' But I still think you are a very good actress.'
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?