Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 
There is something I should feel happy about, yet I hesitate to be so. Nic said I should just follow my bliss. Ok, I will take your advice, darling. I want this bliss to continue. He said he will make sure it does.

Nic has been the sweetest, absolutely sweetest and most doting bf lately. Last night, he offered to buy me a dress which I have been eyeing for quite sometime already. It's not very expensive and I most certainly could buy it myself, but you know how unwilling I am to spend money on myself, especially on something I don't consider to be absolutely necessary. He said I should pamper myself sometimes and since I refuse to do so this time, he will. But only on the condition that I model the dress for him first. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. So I will be buying it later, after my lunch with him.

I can already see that his workload is on the rise again. I hope he doesn't stress himself out over deadlines and whatnot. I want so much to be an understanding gf. Let's hope I pull it off successfully this time round.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?