Thursday, June 09, 2005

 
Yeah, I am still obsessed with the dollies. They are so perfect and cute. I am obsessed with perfection. I picked out a few dollies that I think correspond closely to the kinda girls Nic finds hot, but may not necessarily date, cos personality is very important to him too. Let's kick off with a hottie. This position is a winner, I tell you. He likes gals who are bitches in bed but princesses in public. I mean who doesn't? So he's no pervert. Just that guys have fantasies too, and you are wondering why he settled for me? I wonder about that too sometimes.
I had so much trouble finding a dollie like this one. Midriff, with long sleeves plus a short short denim skirt plus heels. This set of outfit looks so good on the dollies but would just look so totally whorish on me. This dollie is a gem cos it's so difficult to find dollies in this combi of denim skirt plus midriff, and without boots. This outfit plus boots just looks too pretty woman-ish. A tad whorish.

This one is a killer! Enough said. I want to buy something like this!!! The top rocks! The skirt is so classy and elegant and yet so sexy and sultry. I am trying to picture myself wearing something like this. It totally is so gorgeous. I need to work on my tummy first though. OMG, I am getting fashion inspiration from online dollies. Shoot me now!!

Another winner! But totally whorish on me. There is something about these dollies that makes them look really hot in such outfits.

Hot hot hot! But again, it will look a little cheap if I wear something like that.
Killer dress. This one is totally realistic. In fact, I have a black dress that's very similar and I totally adore it. It's so difficult to find a nice looking v-shaped dress that accentuates your bust but yet is fitting from the waist down. Most are usually baby-doll like or A-line from waist down. Wear it with boots, and you are a man-magnet, or at least Nic-magnet.

From: http://www.dolliecrave.com



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?