Monday, January 09, 2006

 
Everything is fine these days. In fact, too fine to be true. And I feel insecure and I hesitate to be happy and carefree. I don't know when this happiness is going to be taken away. Nic says I should just follow my blessings, and be happy for myself. He's happy for me, that's for sure. But I can't be truly happy unless I am happy for myself. There are things that are within our control and things that are beyond us. Do your best and hopefully things turn out the best, otherwise you can only take whatever happens in your stride. Yes, I feel a little at peace now.

Nic is of course, still as sweet as ever. Whatever will I do without him? In fact, I am getting more attached to him with each passing day. It's sweet and dangerous at the same time. I feel so in love and so loved. I hope he feels the same way too.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?