Monday, February 13, 2006

 
Nic asked me why I am doing this to him? And for a second, I am at a loss for words. So who did this to me?

He thinks it's a serious matter and I have every right to be upset and mad at him but certainly it doesn't warrant a break-up?? Does this even make sense? It's ridiculous! If cheating on your gf with whom you led to believe you are in a commited relationship isn't a serious enough reason for a break-up, then I can only say you can sleep through any war. He thinks I am deliberately being difficult. He says he's at his wit's end. He thinks I am unwilling to give us another chance.

I just kept quiet the entire time when he was on the phone. Just total silence from me. I shouldn't even have bothered to listen to him in the first place. But I guessed I really missed his voice. He wanted us to spend a happy valentine's day together. I really wished I could, and for a while I was seriously considered the prospect of doing that. But I really can't. I just need more time.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?